We are looking for a couple of designers to add to our team... at this stage it’s only open to Australian residents... Previous Design team experience is not needed - I will be looking for people with good colouring skills and a love for Copics (and colouring).
Requirements for the Design team:
> to Create a weekly project using Copic markers
> be able to photograph your work well
> to post your weekly creations on your blog as well as the Mad for Markers blog (including a link to the store and the numbers of the different Copics you used for your project).
> to participate in challenges when they occur (this could replace your weekly post for that week)
> Display a blinky on your blog for both the store and the blog.
> possibly provide Copic tips or tutorials as you feel comfortable.
The initial term for the Design team will be 3 months.
members of the team will not be paid but will be provided with monthly DT packs of cardstock and stamped images and be given a discount on all Copic products and Neenah paper available in the webstore.
If you would like to apply for our team then please:
send an email to sammi (at) betbeder (dot) com with DT call in the subject.
* Please tell me why you would like to be on the team.
* include 3 creations of your work that best showcases your Copic colouring.
* Please also include your:
1. Name, address, phone number, email address
2. any previous/ current Design team experience (not a prerequisite to apply)
3. a link to your blog any online galleries you post creations to.
4. a short bio please include your crafting interests and history
Applications will be accepted until Saturday 27th March.