Monday, March 15, 2010

Me Time Anya



Thought I'd share a card I made today ... I used Me Time Anya - a Greeting Farm stamp, which if you are in Australia can be purchased from Marcia at The Stamp Spot. The paper I've used is Xpress It's new blending card for Copics and it's very lovely... I will be selling that in the store :D

The Copics that I used are:
face/skin - E000, E00, E02 (R20 - mouth)

hairband - RV95, RV42
hair - E37,35, 33, 31
bathtub - B97, 95, 93
bubbles - BV31

The DT applications have been coming in - thanks to the lovely ladies who have applied... I can tell you that there's a lot of talent out there and I'm going to have a HARD time!!
Sammi
xxx

2 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

super cute card Sammi. You have coloured her beautifully and the little strip of lace really sets is off. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

Gorgeous card Sammi. I love th eimage! So cute. Beautifully coloured.