Friday, May 21, 2010

Feathered Blending with Kylie

Ohhhh....a very late Kylie is here! I just can't stand it when I am late! Especially when I am posting on here - my sincerest apologies!

Here is my creation for this week. The gorgeous Sammi has done a wonderful video tutorial so if you haven't feather blended before, everything you need to know is in one clever video. But we promise you - it is simple and the effect! WOW! Ever wanted to do that two tone thing so it blends into each other - then feathered blending is for you.

I have feathered the wings on this lovely Magnolia "Fairytale Tilda" with R81 and G 12. There is a close up pic below this main pic if you want to see the detail a little more clearly.



I have used Copics:
E11, 00, 000, 31
R 20, 81, 83, 85
G 12, 14
YR 20
Y 21 35
Spica - clear
So, you have now had a week of inspiration from the DT - so it is your turn!! There is another week left to enter this challenge so get out those stamps and markers and get colouring! We want to see what you can all do with your feathered blending!
And have a great weekend,
Kylie

6 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Kylie, love what you have done, the colours are awesome!
hugs
Sue x

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Kylie.
mwah
Trace

Annette Bowes said...

So beautiful Kylie, gorgeous colouring and love all the sparkly detail. Wonderful layout to. Take CareX:)

Sammi said...

This is gorgeous Kylie! :D I love it
(you have my address right! LOL)
Sammi
xxx

Tracy said...

Stunning Kylie, love the colours you used.

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Kylie. This is beyond stunning. What a truly gorgeous card. hugs xo Jackie