Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introducing Louise and Tracy

Hello there! I am back from holidays having attended Certification in the middle and that was pretty AWESOME!! Copic Australia did a great job getting certification happening here in Australia ... I was so thrilled - it was Amazing to have Marianne and Lori come here to do it!
It's great that lots of our Mad for Markers Design team girls were able to attend! Kylie and I attended the Sydney course and Tracey and Emma were at the Melbourne one! We all loved it!!
We will hopefully be able to pass on to you lots more great tips and tricks now! :D

This week I realised that we still have not introduced our lovely New Zealand Design team girls to you yet! I'm so pleased to have Louise and Tracy on our team now.... here's a bit about them...
My name is Louise, I live in gorgeous New Zealand. I am a stay at home mum to my 3 beautiful children. My family and I live on a very small farm where we have some sheep and cattle. I have been scrapbooking since 2005 when I had my first child. I branched out into stamping and card making in 2007, then discovered COPICS!! I love colouring images with copics and trying new techniques with my copics. I would say I am a bit of a cutesy stamper but I can do grown up when required. I am looking foward to sharing my Copic passion and doing what I can to promote these fabulous pens to others.


************
Hi, my name is Tracy Jackson. I live in beautiful New Zealand.
I am married and have 2 daughters, ages 10yrs and 7 yrs. I work full time as a Cheese Sensory Evaluator.
I loved card making from the minute I made my first card which would be about 4 years ago now. I am addicted in every way possible.
My all time favorite item is my copics. How I ever managed without them is a wonder to me.
For me card making provides a creative outlet., after all the hustle and bustle of life
I am very excited to be part of the Mad 4 Markers Design Team. I am looking forward to working with the rest of the talented team to inspire and encourage.


Here is the card Tracy has made for our current challenge (shades of one colour)!
also, stay tuned for Tracy's first post this coming Friday!


No comments: