Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Winter Wedding - Tilda In White

Hi Louise here with my take on "Colouring White", I have chosen to make Tilda's dress and hat white and I have gone for a creamy white using E0000 (Floral White) and E50 (Eggshell). I used the E0000 to highlight certain areas and E50 where there would be natural shadow on the dress, hat and socks. Also on this image I have made the area under her veil lighter by blending out with my E0000 where the veil falls over her hair and face. I have also used my clear spica on her veil to give it some shimmer.

This was a really easy technique and I enjoyed having a play.

Image - Magnoila Stamps "Tilda with Veil"
Sentiment - Hero Arts "Occasional Greetings"
Papers- Bo Bunny, Stampin Up

Copics Used -
Dress - E0000, E50
Skin - E0000, E00, E02, E11
Flowers - RV10,RV95, G02, G21
Shoes - E21, E31
Hair - E31,E33,E35

3 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Louise, this is gorgeous.
hugs
Sue x

Tracy said...

Soooo pretty! And theres no pink!!

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Louise, she is gorgeous, take careX:)