Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dec 25


Good morning Copic lovers. Hope you are all well on this fabulous Thursday. Yes I am in a super duper mood. Thursday is not only my M4M post day but also my day off from my three kids. LOL.

I thought I would get a head start on my Christmas cards this year and bought myself some Lili of the Valley xmas stamps and this is one of them. Isn't he just the cutest. I decided to give him a fur look. Hope you get some inspiration from my card.

Tip for colouring 'fur': Make sure your fur strokes barely touch the card otherwise your lines will be too thick.

Copics used:
Hat & ribbon: R20, R22, R24, R27
Fur: E50, 51, 53, 55
White: C1, C0, Blender
Shading around image: B000, B0000.

3 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

OMG Tracey this is gorgeous and thanks for the tip on the fur! His fur looks AWESOME! Enjoy your day.
hugs
Sue xo

Kerrie said...

Oh, my this is just too cute.....

Tracy said...

Love the distressing. The fur looks awesome
Hugs
Tracy