Monday, August 2, 2010

Mad for Markers Monday

Good afternoon... sorry I am a little slow posting today - but better late than never right! ? Today I have a card to share that I made for The Greeting Farm's anniversary blog hop.

The colours I've used are: E000, E00, E11, R2V11, RV10, 13, 14, 17, 19, E31, 33, 35, 37, BV00, 02, 04.
The image is a digi available at The Greeting Farm - "Creepy Cakes - Royal Pain"

You might notice there are some white sections on the cake... I have just used RV10 + 0 to just add a little shadow on those sections. The reason I used the pale pink is that it is next to the pink section and therefore it makes sense the shadow would have some of the pink on it!

Now... we have not had a tutorial for a little bit and there are a few in the pipeline BUT I was wondering WHAT YOU would like to know or see??? please leave a comment here or email the store with your requests!

Also... Just letting you know that COPICOZ is having their first challenge.. so why not pop on over and join in!!!

3 comments:

Wirg's Creative World said...

Oh that card's so cute! Thanks for the tip about the pink shading on the white area. I'd like to see a tutorial on skin tones for oriental and dark skinned characters, that'd be tops.

Also I just put an order in. Would you believe I think I've worn my E00 out, LOL. So I've put in for a refill and just incase, some spare nibs too. I'm loving these Copics Sammi. Love to get to another class but am a bit stretched for time and cash right now. Maybe when the tax man has refuned me soon??

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful card Sammi, love the purples and pinks together! Wonderful shadowing, take careX:)

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is awesome so so cute!
Sue x