Monday, October 18, 2010

Encouragement Frame

Good afternoon. Sorry I am late today... combination of many things.. but the important thing I guess is that I made it and have a project to share with you today!

I have had this frame with Bible verses in it for some time now.. Thanks to my good friend Bec who gave it as a b'day pressie one year... but I have not put a photo in the right side of it and have not known what to put there... but Now I know... I coloured up this Inky girl praying and thought she would go well beside those bible passages of encouragement...


Now I just have to work out a prominent place to display this :D
The Copic colours used were..
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: E13, 15, 17, 18
Clothes: R81, 83, 85, Booo, Pink spica
Background: B12, 14, 16, 18 + I added some white gel pen over the blue background ... but still trying to decide whether I like it or not.

Thanks for popping by and please scroll down for some more inspiration and the current challenge!
Sammi

2 comments:

Christines Creative Capers said...

Love this Sammi - what a perfect image to replace the photo insert with.

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Sammi, lovely verses and Inky Lili is perfect, take careX:)