Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi Louise here with my very last post and project for Mad 4 Markers as my term on the DT is up. I have thoroughly enjoyed being on the team with a group of hugely talented ladies and Sammi has been super awesome to work for.
So onto my project.....
I have done this Kaisercraft wooden tissue box with a huge eclectic collection of bits and pieces. The papers are from Cosmo Cricket (one of my favourite paper companies) and the flowers were made on my cricut using Paisley and Home Decor Cartridges and the edges were "inked" with my YG95 copic. The pearls in the middle were coloured with my YG95 copic to match the papers. The lace has been misted with glimmermist in Limetwist.
I have given the papers a generous couple of coats of modgepodge to make it shiny and protected.
Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally awesome love those papers, and great idea!

angelique (anlou) said...

this is gorgeous hun
lovely color
hugs angelique