Wednesday, November 17, 2010

testing out some thicker Neenah

Good afternoon Copic lovers... just thought I would share with you a card I made a couple of weeks ago.. using some Neenah paper that I am testing out.
I am now selling Neenah 216 GSM in the store! But this one here is thicker... it's 352 GSM ..

It does feather out a little more than my favourite paper (X Press blending card) so you need to have a much lighter hand and not work the colour too hard BUT what I love is that because it's thicker you can have a single layer card and the colour will not bleed through all the way to the back as it does on thinner card. This is my first attempt at a one layer card on this stock ...


I used Miss Anya Lounge (The Greeting Farm) and she is available here in Australia from Marcia at The Stamp Spot.. pretty cool huh!

I'm still trying to decide whether I will stock this 352GSM Neenah cardstock ... let me know what you think??

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Your colouring stunning. Does the paper soak up more ink??
Tracy

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!! I just bought a ream of neenah so I won't get to try the thicker for a while. :)

Louise F NZ said...

Looks great, One layer cards could be very handy!

Unknown said...

Great colouring, looks really good. Not sure if I want to use though, I don't usually do single layers. Suzanne x

ChickieChirps said...

I love the look of this card. So simple yet so effective. Gorgeous colouring!

Arabella