Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pink hair

There's a challenge on The Greeting Farm today.. A relay and this is the card I made for it!

Have you seen our current challenge on the Mad for Markers Challenge blog yet?? It's a fun one... we want to see your crazy coloured hair colouring. Here's an example below...

I have used a new and different pink combination for the hair... these are the colours I used....


The rest of the image is coloured with: E11, 13, 15, 93, 95, RV000, 00, 02 and then RV00 feathered with BG10. + blossom and turquoise Spica pens!!

We'd love to see your entries... pop on over to the Challenge blog to enter AND see the DT inspiration posts!!

2 comments:

Pam Braddock said...

That is so cute, I am waiting for my grandson to start school so I can spend lots of time trying my markers so I too can do such lovely work.

Becky said...

Love the pink hair! fabulous card.