Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Meeting DT member....



Where are you from?
I live on a property in Duri which is near Tamworth in NSW, Australia. I have also lived on the Gold Coast for five years in QLD and spent seven years in Newcastle, NSW.

Tell us something interesting about you?
I am a Primary School Teacher, but I am currently not working at the moment. I love to spend time at home making cards and I sell cards at the markets on weekends and on my website

How long have you been Mad for Markers?/What was your first Collection?
I was interested in Copics for probably a year before I actually bought my first set from Sammi. I bought 72 Set A and B last year in about April. It was my 30th Birthday present to myself.

What/Who inspires you to colour?
I get a lot of inspiration from my friends in blogland. I love watching Youtube clips on how other people colour to get ideas.

What do you like to colour?
My favourite thing to colour at the moment are Kenny K images. I like to make them into bright, modern cards.

Are there any colours still on your wishlist?
There are heaps of colours that I would like to get. I hope to continue building my Copics Collection as time goes on.

What do you like to listen to when colouring?
Usually when I make cards my hubby is playing guitar so I mostly listen to his music. If I am home alone I prefer to be in silence.

Thanks for reading a little about me. Pop on over to my blog to see more of my creations:

But before you go.... Here are a couple of Alicia's masterpieces....





PS... Did you see when Alicia got her first Markers... I think that we are going to have to wish her some birthday greetings in a couple of days!!! :D

No comments: