Thursday, May 26, 2011

some more Thursday fun...

{{ Please scroll down for Tracey's birthday celebration fun}}

If you have not yet entered Copic Australia's card challenge then I recommend you do!! There are some GREAT prizes ... The prize pack is Worth $450!!!! .... pretty AWESOME


Copic Australia have said you don't have to use those particular cards if you don't have them .. as long as you use at least a BV, G and RV21 marker in your card - it's all good!!

The entries are closing soon .. so not much time left...the challenge closes on the 3rd June!
The Winner to be announced at Brisbane Scrapbooking and Papercraft Convention.

If you would like to enter you need to MAIL your actual card to:
Copic Card Challenge
P.O.Box 80
Moorabbin VIC 3189

CLICK HERE
for more info on the challenge!
If you want to send me your cards you can and I will forward them on to COPIC AUSTRALIA! If you send them through me I will send you a Copic swatch book! Unless you already have one and then I will send you a mini M4M colouring book! :D

No comments: