Saturday, June 25, 2011

Scrapping Saturday

So today I’m sharing a different technique with you for using your Copic Markers when it comes to Scrapping. For this layout I decided to create my own background, using a stamp and my Copics. I decided to use my Kaisercraft Worn Grid Stamp, I “inked” it up using my 100 marker first and then staggered the stamping across the bottom half of my cardstock. I then cleaned off my stamp using my 0 Blender solution and reinked it with my R27 marker. I again staggered my stamping in between the black grids already stamped. (Realising now… should of taken a photo before I stuck everything down).

M4M 2506011
To finish off this layout, I coloured up some chipboard stars, again in the R27 and 100. I inked the edges of my journaling also with the R27 and 100.
I love how quickly this layout came together and I was able to coordinate and create my own pattern paper, so quickly and easily. I hope this inspires you to get out your Copics and use them a little differently for a great effect, I’d love to see some of your Copic Scrapping Creations, leave a comment and I’ll be sure to come by and check out your creations.


Till next time,
Rach

1 comment:

Views From My Scraproom... said...

I like your idea! The LO looks really nice! Just found you thru another blog and am now a follower