Thursday, September 1, 2011

a Fairy Princess card

Good evening ...Today I uploaded lots of markers (restocks... still more to come in next couple of weeks) and NEW stamps from The Greeting Farm. There are some fun new stamps out so make sure you check them out HERE!!

I have made this little notecard (size = A6 card folded in half) using one of the new clear stamps from The Greeting Farm - the set I used is The Fairy Princess set - they are so very cute! Pretty small images so an easy job to colour them!! :D  There are three fairies in the set as well as some other stamps.. sentiments and crown/ butterfly!



copics used: Skin: E000, E01, E11, R83, Hair: E23, E18. E74, E77, top: R81, 83, 85, wings: R0000, R83, blossom spica, skirt: YG23, 63, 67

I have used Seam binding on the bottom.. and have pulled some thread through it so that it scrunches up nicely (thanks to Mel for that tip!!) I coloured it with R81 ink ... I am now selling light coloured seam binding in the store.. it's all "almost white" but there are three options - chalk white, white and oatmeal .... I have also decided to offer a "custom coloured" piece... so I will Copic it for you in your chosen colour... you can get yours HERE.


No comments: