Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Sharing

Hello & Happy Weekend to our Copic Lovers !

Today, I thought I would share a card I made as a thank you for a dear friend. I really should be making Christmas cards - yes! I know!... I have left my run a little bit late, but life has been very busy in my part of the world and Christmas preparation hasn't arrived on my agenda yet!! Although, I have to say, I have seen the most beautiful array of Christmas cards etc at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog. Thankyou to everyone who has participated in the challenge.. your creations are very inspiring :)

 ...here is my card. The image is a digital stamp called Sophie from Mo Manning and perfect for the senitment, I wanted this card to portray.


Copics Used:

Skin: E11, E00, E00, R11
Clothes/Socks: R21, R22, R24, Y21, Y23, Y26
Hair: E33, E35, E37
Doll: B21, B23, B24, Y21, Y23, C1, C3

If you are a little like me??... and still have Christmas cards to make or gifts to purchase - don't forget to check out the Mad for Markers online store - you will find an assortment of cute Christmas Stamps , Volume 2 of Copicendium a mini idea book ( this edition has a focus on Christmas creations ) and don't forget... every purchase of a Copic Marker earns you a token in the Copic Rewards Program.

Chris x

No comments: