Monday, January 30, 2012

a new week... and Digis in the store

Good afternoon everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful, colourful weekend!! Did you get a chance to colour much?? Some news for today??

I have decided to make some of my sketches available as digis for you all to purchase.. and will be adding some to the store ... I had already listed the Marker Mob (made for the Hair and Skin colouring books) ad now I have also listed the Digis that I made up for Australia day .. if you want to try one out for a limited time I am still sending out one as a freebie .. so let me know if you are keen! Want some tips on Colouring digis?? There was a short article in our first edition of Copicendium, still for sale HERE!

Here is a card I did up for Copic Club on Friday night using my Beach gal digi.


I was trying out some new colours on her... particularly the pinks!!
Sarong: RV10, RV21, RV23, RV25,
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, BV000 (Ok that's my most common go-to skin)
Hair: E13, E15, E17, E18
Sea: BG70, 72, 75, 78, BG01
Sand: W0, E40, E42

Our New Colour Combination is still on this week.. hop on over to the challenge blog to see all the wonderful creations from the DT, entrants and of course to link up your creations!!!

*** News flash *** WE are still (THIS WEEK only considering submissions for Copicendium #3 so please get them in ASAP!!!)

No comments: