Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oddly Romantic

Hello everyone ... Apologies for the delay in posting! This week I am going to schedule a few posts up so they will automatically appear without me coming on to post them! Let's see how that goes!! And from now on we will be going back to Tuesdays being Tutorial Tuesday.. there are a few in the pipeline .. if there are any tutorials you would like to see then please let me know! For now ... I am Just popping on to share with you a card I made using Romantic Gwen... she is one of the new Valentines stamps from some Odd Girl - you can get them now in the Mad for Markers store .. oh and they are great as you can use them for OTHER creations too.. not just Valentines creations!





The colours I used are: E000, E01, E11, RV00, R24, R46, R59, T5, T7, T10, E74, E77, E79, R81, R83, R85 + Copic Opaque white

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gorgeous Sammi! She is definitely on my list!
Susan xxox