Thursday, February 23, 2012

Next installment of my Copic Journal

So the other week I shared with you my Red Hair Page out of my Copic Color Journal. So this week I have my brown hair page. Now I know there are heaps more brown hair combos, which I will do more on the next page, but for the time being this is one page done! So I am slowly getting there lol!


Make sure to keep checking back here on the blog and on our Facebook page for all our Birthday fun, you will not want to miss any of it! Can you believe that we are 2yrs old here at Mad For Markers, crazy huh!

4 comments:

Danie said...

thanks soo much for hsaring your colour journal with us! As someone who doesnt use my copics near enough due to time restrictions it is very helpful to check ur combos as i usually forget what colours ive used before lol
xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I love seeing the pages of your journal :) I have been meaning to start one for awhile now but it keeps getting put back! Now atleast I can use yours in the mean time ;) hehe

Shanna Shands said...

Where do you get the idea for your color combos?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.