Friday, March 9, 2012

Some Odd Girl Bliss!

I am running a little late with this post...sorry! I started to post this last nite, but I had a really bad headache so didn't finish my post till now. So my photo is not the best as it was taken last nite and I also found that one of the kids has dropped a dob of glue onto her dress, hence the shiney bubble on her dress lol! Gotta love them sometimes!

Anyway this beautiful girl is one of the 'Noveau Odd Girls', Bliss. She is just adorable and great to color if you want to practice those folds with. She is available from the M4M store!


Copic Colors Used:
Dress - C8, B99, B97, B95, B93
Skin - E13, E11, E00, E000
Hair - E18, R46, E08, YR14
Flowers - YG17, YG13, YG11, R89, R85, R83, R81

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Emma this is so gorgeous! Love your colouring it is just beautiful. Lol at the glue drop! ;) heheh

downrightcrafty said...

great colouring and lovely image with such a pretty card
Hugs Kate x