Thursday, March 1, 2012

Zoo Scrapbooking Pages using Copics to create the photo background

Today for my inspiration I would like to show you how I made my own backgrounds for the photos to match the Bo Bunny papers I have used on the following scrap pages, just looove these papers, just perfect for these photos of Rosanna and her friend Karly taken last July at Werribee Zoo. 

Page 2


Sorry for the quality of the photo must have taken 12 shots had to take the photo back off and this was the best I could get, think it must be the white lol! As you can see I coloured around the edges and created a two tone effect in each colour


I then went around the edge with the marker to take away the white edge, I usually use a marker on the photos too especially after using a corner punch.  This photo was tricky camera in one hand, marker and paper in the other lol!

I usually use a marker on the edge of photos too, especially after using a corner punch, like on this photo with round edges.   Just love this photo!
Copics Used
E57 and YG93
Xpress It Double sided tape
all available from our Mad for Markers Store
Don't forget Mad for Markers is celebrating it's 2nd Birthday, with giveaways on our facebook page each day, so what you waiting for come and join in the fun.  Also keep your eyes open here on this blog for Sammi giving away some goodies.
We would love to see your creations over in our Mad for Markers Challenge, you still have a couple of days to enter our current challenge R & RV's.

Thanks for stopping by, happy crafting, take careX:)

No comments: