Thursday, June 14, 2012

Time for Some 'Royal' Treatment!

I just LOVE this 'Some Odd Girl' Stamp 'Royal'. She is just the most perfect stamp for practising those pleats and folds. I have to admit that I have colored a few up of late, you know what they say, 'Practise makes Perfect!' LOL! I think I'll keep practising!

Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E79, E37, E35, E31
Dress - R83, R81, RV00, R000
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Eyes - G00, G000

Now don't forget that if you are in the Sydney area on Saturday, Mad For Markers is hosting the very Talented Irina Blount from La-La Land Stamps and she is doing a Fabulous Project Class, you will not want to miss it! I for one am flying from Melbourne just for the day to do the class, it is going to be heaps of fun!

For more details click here!

No comments: