Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Have a cuppa with Emily

Hello everyone, oops I'm so sorry I am running a bit behind schedule today and am late posting this but better late than never! lol.  Today I have used another of Sammi's new digi images for my card.  This time its the turn of 'Emily' and she is available over in the Mad For Markers Online Store. I have coloured her with copics (naturally!) using R59, 85, B93, YG11, 63 G94, E00, 21, 37, 50, 51, C5,7  and black.  I used the out of the die technique to cut her out, papers are from Peppermint Creative called Winter Sparkle, added some black cs, sparkly ribbon and some buttons.  The sentiment is a PTI stamp.  


Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing you again next week, till then happy colouring.

Take care, love 'n' hugs Jac xx

No comments: