Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A little digi birthday card

Good morning Jac here from a wet UK, our weather really doesn't seem to be improving, infact last weekend we couldn't get out of our town because all the surrounding villages were flooded, I was so glad I didn't have to go to work or I really would have had problems.  Anyway enough of my weather woes!  I'm really here to share some more digi inspiration with you.  This week I have again chosen to follow the colour theme for the challenge over at the  Mad For Markers Challenge Blog 'winter blues' and I've warmed them up with my papers.  I have used Birthday Girl 1 from the Birthday Collection which is available at the  Mad For Markers Online Store.  The copics I have used are B39, 60, 93 & 95 BV 23 & 29 and E 00 & 21.

I hope I have tempted you to have a go at this months challenge check out the details and have a look at the awesome work from the DT here and I'll see you back here next week.

Take care and happy crafting
Love Jac xx


No comments: