Wednesday, October 31, 2012

LilyRose Digi

Good morning all, oops sorry I'm somewhat behind with my post today and it hasn't helped with our clocks going back here in the UK on Sunday, I was getting used to timing my posts for the M4M blog and then the clocks went back - No fair! lol  Anyway on with this weeks post.  Today I have used the beautiful LilyRose digi which is of course available at the M4M store, I had fun trying out red hair and thanks to Nannymac Jack over at the Mad For Markers Creations Facebook page for sharing her colour combo I was able to get some red hair I was happy with.  (I din't have all the colours and only used 3 of the 4 but I likey!) I have used for her hair YR16 R46 & E08, skin R00 &R11, Mushroom R37, 46, RV000, 10 E31 and finally wings BG10 finished off with some stardust.  The backing paper is from a digi kit called Enchanted Forest by Sweet Blossom Designs which I have had for several years now.  The sentiment is a stamp by Creative Expressions from the SteamPunk Dreams set.  Oh and I paper pieced her dress from more paper from the kit.


Please do check out the store for some wonderful digi images you wont be disappointed and I look forward to seeing you again next week with some more digi inspiration.  Until then happy colouring and take care.

Love Jac xx




No comments: