Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesdays Digi Post

Hi there, well I had every intention of having another card to show you all using the fabulous new release from As The Crow Flies available at the Mad For Markers Online Store, but I was so late getting out of work that I just haven't had the chance to sort my card, I'm planning some paper piecing and got most of my bits and pieces together but that's as far as I've got so I am going to have to do it tomorrow as I have the day off Yay!  and I think its going to be raining so what better way to spend a rainy day off - crafting lol.  Anyway rather than leave you pictureless (is that even a word?!) here is a pic of my bits ready to go on my desk!


Right I'm off to bed with a book and a cuppa so that I can wake refreshed and ready to craft (we are 10 hours behind you here in the UK! lol)  Take care and have a crafty week.

Love Jac xx

No comments: