Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Farmer Wayne!

Hello Everyone, Emma here with some midweek inspiration for you! This is a card that I made for a good friend of ours who's birthday was last week! So I have named him Farmer Wayne! Now I have to admit that Male cards are not my strong point! I definitely feel more at home with bling and flowers and all that girly stuff, but I am happy with how this turned out. I got this gorgeous WOJ Farmer image from the lovely Tracy, thanks Tracy!

Copic Colors Used
Grass-YG93, YG67, G14, G21, Y13
Sky - B000
Clothes - B91, B93, B95, B97, R24, R22, E40, E41, E25, E31, E35
Hair - YR31, YR23, Y21
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20

Anyway, hope you like my card and that you are having a lovely Wednesday where ever you are!

2 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

What a lovely countryguy! Very nice stamp and love the woody paper with it!

Greetz,
Wendy

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous love the wood paper, very clever.
hugs
Sue x