Friday, August 13, 2010

Pink Color Combinations with Emma

Happy Friday Everyone! Emma here with some Pink color combos to share with you. I have to say that my absolute favourite color is Pink, so I tend to reach for my Pink Copics more than any other color. Then I got thinking about all the different Pink combinations there are, now I know that there are more than I am going to show you and if you have a different combination that you use, then I would love to know what it is! 

So below I have created a few samples to show you:

Thursday's Hair Colored with:
RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02

  Mermaid Anya's Hair Colored with:
R81, R83, R85, 0

Tilda's Jumpsuit colored in:
R11, R000, E04

Pinto Pony's Hair colored in:
RV10, RV02, RV00
Pinto Pony's Ribbon colored in :
RV09, RV06, RV04, RV02, RV00

Tilda's dress colored in:
RV29, RV25, RV23, RV10

So there you have a few different Pink color combinations that you can use with your Copics. Hope they inspire you to use a different Pink combination than you would normally use or if you don't tend to reach for the Pink Copics, maybe this will inspire you to give them a go. You can't go past a good Pink colored image...hehe!

Don't forget that Tomorrow is your last day to enter into our Coloring White competition!

Have a great weekend coloring!

2 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing.
hugs
Sue x

Melissa Hortin said...

Gorgeous. Pink is my favourite colour too so this was fabulous to see all the different combinations. Need to buy more markers now.