So what's the go with the Design team?? Our permanent DT girls are:
Emma - who has agreed to be our new DT co-ordinator! YAY! Emma has been scheduling lots of fun challenges for upcoming months! And will be helping choose and co-ordinate the NEW team! So excited to have Emma on board in this way!! :D
Our other two Senior DT members are: Tracey and Annette both of whom have been Certified and will be running some challenges now and then on this blog... as well as perhaps bringing you a few more tutorials - along with Em and I!
And our fabulous Scrapbooker Sheree will continue her fortnightly Scrapping Saturday posts.
AND now we are looking for some new DT members as well....
1. We are looking for 2 Guest Designers (for the month of October)
2. We are looking for 5 more full time Design Team members (for Nov 10 - April 11)
We are looking for:
people who are passionate about Copics!
people who LOVE colouring as much as we do!
people with good colouring skills!
people who blog regularly and are willing and able to post regularly here on the M4M blog!
people who think and create "outside the box"!
- "Off the Page" creators
- We would like you to be able to blog weekly (on a set day) on your own blog with links to the Mad for Markers store... to provide inspiration for the current challenge as appropriate.
- We would like you to post here on the Mad for Markers fortnightly!
- DT members are given a small discount to the online store.
How to apply?
1. Please create a post on your blog about this DT call and link up or show us your favourite/ best coloured Copic Creations.
2. Leave your name and a link to your blog post in the Inlinkz section below!
3. Leave GDT after your name if you wish to apply for the Guest position, or DT if you want to apply for the 6 month full time position. You are welcome to apply for both as they don't cross over. Please put DT/ GDT after your name.
4. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!\
DT call will remain open until Sat 2nd October at 11.59pm... International applications will be accepted as well!