Thursday, September 2, 2010

Tilda visits Mad for Markers.



Yes I know I'm naughty, the Challenge is PINK and my inspiration is not....SORRY, I have had a dreadful headache (again) and I'm off to Bali early tomorrow, and I just didn't get the PINK one done, i has coloured this one on the weekend so she will have to do lol (SORRY Sammi).
The Copic's I have used are-
Skin- E00, E02, E11, R20
Hair- E47, E49
Clothes- R24, RV29, YG16, YG11
Shoes- E25, E27, YG06
& Blending pen 0
The pearls were white and they have been coloured with Copic's also, I have started buying white embelishments now because it is so easy to colour them with Copic's and then they are a perfect match, and of course ALL your copi's, Spica pens and paper for colouring are available from Sammi at the Mad for Markers on-line Store, so check it out!
Please join us in our Challenge we would love to see your PINKS.
hugs
Sue x

No comments: