Friday, April 22, 2011
Thursdays Fun ... Copicendium
Good morning, I am excited today to be able to reveal more about that project I mentioned earlier in the week ... Copicendium ... is a mini-magazine/ ideas booklet to be produced by M4M - devoted solely to the use of Copic markers... HUGE Thanks to Tracey Feeger for creating the gorgeous card partially shown on the Magazine cover/ advertisement... using Creeper Harlow from The Greeting Farm's Creepin' Kit!
Would you like more ideas on using Copics?
Want to see more Copic'ed creations in print?
Want to know everything there is to know and more?,
well this little mini- mag is another step in that direction, providing a range of Copic projects, tutorials and ideas for your viewing/ flicking pleasure!
Copicendium will be an A5 booklet ... scheduled to be available in late June... We will therefore be accepting Submissions* and Advertising* up until 20th May!
We are looking for creations using Copics .. from beginners to advanced colourers!
This first issue - we are particularly looking for:
- creations using Copic coloured digi images
- pictures of your Copic storage solutions
- Scrapbooking projects incorporating Copics.
Please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We do ask that you only send NEW creations that have not been published online or in print .. and that you will not publish in either until after Copicendium is released.
* Please be prepared to send through instructions, a product list and most importantly the Copic colour codes you used in your project (on acceptance).
* Please also be prepared to send your project to us (with a self addressed envelope should you want it returned to you)!
We have limited room set aside in Copicendium for stamp companies wishing to purchase some advertising... please contact Sammi at Sales@madformarkers.com.au if you are interested/ would like more information!
We would love to get the word out there about Copicendium, so we would love it if you would
post our Ad - or a blurb about Copicendium WITH a link back here to this blog...on your blogs... once you have done so come back and link your name in here for your chance to win a copy of the latest Copic swatch book, three sketch markers and a copy of Copicendium (when released)