Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesdays tips :: add some coloured pencil

Good morning (just) ... I'm a little slow still here!!

But I wanted to share a little tip for todays Tuesday tip or tute posting - so here goes ....

Don't have a lot of markers and want to get the extra shading in your colouring??
OR do you just want a different effect?

Try adding some coloured pencil over the top of your Copic Colouring (Do this once you are finished with the Copics as if you put Copic over the pencil you will ruin your nibs with the wax).


Here is an example... image Coloured with minimal shading....


Then added derwent pencils on top (any coloured pencils will work!) OK.. I was a little heavy on her makeup! LOL but you get the idea I hope!


This image is one of the people I have drawn for my Colouring books... Let me know what you think of her!
Sammi
xx

PS. Don't forget about our DT call (scroll down)

No comments: