Saturday, May 7, 2011

Scrapping Saturday

Happy Weekend Copic Lovers!

My apologies for today's scrappin' post being a little late - unfortunately the photo I wanted for this layout is still being processed!!??!  - courtesy of a problem at my local camera store...nonetheless I've managed to finish the layout (making a small compromise) so I could still share a layout with you today.
I've also learnt a valuable lesson today - "don't leave things until the last minute"!!!



The border strip of  "Asian Dolls" was created using the set of 3 stamps called Three Japanese Dolls by Hero Arts. I stamped them onto some X-Press IT Blending Card with Tuxedo Black Momento Ink and coloured them to co-ordinate with my photo - he he ;)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, R20, E11

Clothing: 
Reds - R22, R24, R27
Yellow - Y21, Y23, Y26
Blue - B93, B95, B97
Green- G14, G16

After colouring in my "Dolls" I added some lustre and shine to their clothing with Spica Glitter Pens - in the following colours Red, Olive, Clear and Buttermilk.

The Spica Glitter Pen is available in a variety of transparent colors that co-ordinate perfectly with the Copic colour range they contain pigment based, non-toxic, acid-free ink.
The ink is archival and has a no-clog tip. Great for adding sparkle to your cardmaking and scrapbook projects.....here at Mad for Markers you can purchase them in sets of 12 or individually - be sure to check them out!

...and don't forget if you are attending a (inter)National Scrapbook Day event this weekend we would love to see the layouts you create using your Copics - link them to our Thursday post - we are ready to be inspired!

No comments: