Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday funday ... COPICal hop details

Good morning... I'm here with some details today of next week's big COPICal blog hop... so far the following people have signed up for the hop!
Alicia
BloggerLeanne
Janet
BloggerGin Oak
Bloggerdownrightcrafty
Hazel
Bloggerashlee
ChickieChirps
If you would like to join in you can still join the hop... leave me a comment below and I will add you to the list!

WHAT do you need to do to join in the hop??? Well it is pretty easy...

you can be a beginner colourer or a very experienced colourer.. the more the merrier!!

MAKE a creation that uses COPICS on it! Feel free to make more than one :)
Post it on your blog next Friday and link to the person after you... I will provide order details etc via email... if your email address is not on your profile then please email me!

OK... I mentioned that there would be some prizes for participants... well here are some categories for prizes... you don't have to do these.. but you might want to take into consideration when creating your masterpieces for the hop (if you would like a little prize) .... the hoppers will be the judges:

1. Colouring embellishments.
2. using a Greeting Farm image
3. using a Spesch Stamps image
4. Colouring brown hair (you know where else you can enter that???)

So... sign up, get colouring and creating and be ready to HOP!!! :D

Sammi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll give it a shot - I've only recently started my blog so this shuold give me some motivation to put stuff up regularly! :-)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Sammi, I'd love to be in your hop! You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks, Jan

Leanne said...

Hi Sammi!
Please email me at quikhonu34(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks!
Leanne