Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Sharing

.....is coming to you a little later today, than you would have expected - I do apologise - but the card I am sharing is very much "Hot off the Press". There is a long story behind my delayed post and I won't bore you with all the details...but my Mojo has disappeared this week - I worked very hard this afternoon to try and colour an image and when I finally did, I found my card making tools had disappeared too!!! After a BIG search I finally tracked them down....it seems my daughter had taken them back to Uni with her last weekend - eeks!!....but without further ado LOL!! Here is the card I eventually made to share with you today.


This is Kaylee with Balloon - one of the new photopolymer clear stamps from Some Odd Girl that is now stocked by Mad for Markers - you will find the range here in our online store. Each stamp comes with an additional sentiment enclosed and this one is a pretty funky Happy Birthday....and don't forget to check out the other new stamps now available in the Mad for Markers store.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11 - R21 Cheeks
Eyes - B00, B02 - white gel pen
Hair - E74, E77, E79 - it was the first time I have used this brown combo and I rather like it!
Shoes/Skirt/Jacket - W1, W3, W5
Balloon, Headband, Socks - R81, R83, R85

The large flower is a gorgeous Copic coloured -  handmade flower by our own DT member Suzanne - she is on a quest to raise money for breast cancer research ... and is selling the most beautiful flower collections in order to do this! This is one from her Tutti Frutti collection - you can read more about Suzanne's flowers in this previous blog post.

Have a lovely weekend! - and if you find my Mojo or manage to track down my daughter - I would LOVE to hear from you - LOL!

No comments: