Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's happening at Mad for Markers


Good afternoon! Well I have been busy these last few days finalising the layout for Copicendium so that it could be sent off to the printers... now I am just waiting to hear back from them about WHEN it will be done! Once I find out we might have to have a little celebratory candy!!

CHIPBOARD

Also, I know I promised a long time ago that we would be stocking Twiddleybitz and finally I have worked out an order... and I have just listed (in store) some chipboard I already had here from Paperific!!! So you can check it out HERE!

Would you like to see some Chipboard creations??? I thought you might...

Emma created this GORGEOUS layout of her boys ... and has been waiting for me to share it with you all (sorry for the delay Em!!) She has distressed the chipboard edges with ink.


You can do this with any type of ink you might have...
Got some reinkers .... they will do nicely!

You could even use your markers directly onto the chipboard... on the edges for a similar effect or you could colour the chipboard completely with your markers (this does take a lot though as the chipboard soaks the ink up!).

I coloured directly onto the chipboard fence shown below...


You can also airbrush the chipboard which works really well as the ink sits on top nicely!!

OR you could airbrush with spica pens and it will sparkle beautifully!

Just like this butterfly on this card made by Tracey.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sammi

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous idea with the air brushing with the spica pens and what a lovely sparkle on the butterfly, mmmm may have to try this and so looking forward to seeing the finished Copicendium
Hugs Kate xx