Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blush Babbette!

Don't you just LOVE these New Greeting Farm Stamps! I think these new Blush Girls may become my new Favourites! 

Yesterday was my Twin's 5th Birthday and this is the card I did for one of my Girls and yes she is a Red head! A very fiesty one at that...hehe! I really like to make my cards with the right colored hair when it is for one of my kids! I think it makes it that little bit more special.



Copic Colors Used:
Hair - E08, YR07, YR04, YR02
Dress and Shoes - YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, E50, E51, E53
Skin - E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
Ground - W5, W3, W1
Cloudy Background - W1, W00, B000, B0000, 0


Make sure to check out the new challenge over on the Challenge Blog! This fortnight we want to see your Pink and Yellow Copic Coloring!

3 comments:

Maire Gamber said...

Oh - everything about his wonderful card is just perfect!
Hugs,
Marie

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's a beauty, I love her red hair!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Stunning!! Emma you have coloured her hair to perfection!
Alicia xx