Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Philippa GDT :: blender challenge

Hi all mad copic lovers, Philippa here again with my card for this fortnights challenge "0" blending. I must say that I use my blender so much just trying to fix up my colouring, I was just going to put my normal card up.lol. But there's no fun in that. What I have done is used my R89 to colour my button and then used my "0" blender to take off the ink. This was very easy to do. I have enclosed an up close photo of the button so you can see.



Copics used
Dress - R81,83,85 and 89
Hair - E37,35,33,31
Hat - Y11,13,15
Skin - E000,00
Flower Yr 61, 82, 65 R85

A big thank you to Sammi and the girls for letting my be a guest designer for the past month. I have had lots of fun participating.

Also I'm heading up for the colour conference in a couple of weeks. Might see some of you there. Cheers Philippa

No comments: