Thursday, October 27, 2011

My first Copic Coloured Popcorn Bear - Birthday Hugs

Hi all, hope you are all well, for my inspiration this week I have coloured in my first Popcorn Bear, have loved these images for ages, finally bought some and this is how he turned out, kinda pleased with my him and isn't that duck just cute.  Looking forward to having a go at colouring him in purples next lol!  The rhinestones are coloured using copics too.


A closer look to show the special effects on the eyes, nose, ducks feet, beak and spots, which were also coloured using the Lavender spica, hard to show the sparkle in a photo. 


Copics Used

Bear - E31, 33, 35, 37, 39 & 51
Duck - Y11, 13, 15 & 17
Present - V12, 15, 17, RV63, RV55 & V000
Rhinestones - BV08, Y18 & Y38
Lavender Spica


Thanks for stopping by, look forward to seeing you over at our challenge, have a FANTASTIC weekend, happy colouring, take careX:)

No comments: