Friday, January 20, 2012

Different skin tones

Hello hello everyone. What a wonderful break I had and I am back.

I thought I would start this year off with an age old question. What skin tone colours do you use...?? Some people like using the light and other the dark. I kind of like the in between colours but from time to time I will do the others. I have coloured three images for you today to show you the differences in the skin. The colours used are under the image. Please click on the photo to see a larger view.

As you can see from left to right the change in tones. The middle one is the one I typically use but will from time to time do the E00 as the base colour. It is always a personal preference for anyone and sometimes you may not have the colours I have used in any of the three. What do you all think...?? What is your preference...?? Let us know.

2 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

I like the middle one, but I use R20 on the cheeks for a rosy look :)

JenniferD said...

I like number one it has softer tonings.It is good seeing the difference using the same stamp though. Thanks!