Friday, March 16, 2012

Fairy Birthday Wishes

Good morning everyone. How are all the Copic lovers out there....??? Hope we are all well. It is still very hot here in Australia - at least where I am - good old Melbourne. Phew...!!! Bring on Winter. I am sick of this heat.

Today I bring you a card made with the gorgeous Wishes from Some Odd Girl - she is one of the Nouveau Girls and can be purchased in store here. I loved her the minute I saw her and knew right away that I had to buy her. Ain't she the bomb. LOL. Ok being pathetic I know but I do love this stamp.

Markers used:
Skin: E0000, 00, 11, 02, 04
Dress: R00, 11, 21, 85, 32
Wings: BG0000, 10, 11,
Hair: E43, 44, 47, 49, Chocolate Spica pen
Eyes: BM pen, BG18, 72, 75




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a super card Trace, I love it and the chocolate one below is delish....
Well done
Hugs Elaine

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Trace! This is super gorgeous...love the image and your colouring is beautiful :)