Wednesday, June 20, 2012

some news from Mad for Markers

Good morning!! Just a quick update... the store will be up and running ASAP.. I just need to stocktake the markers and fix the web quantities and then it will be all done!! Unfortunately our new place is still waiting for the internet to be up and running.. so things are a LITTLE slow here!!! SOON!!! :)
I apologise for slow responses to emails... with the flaky 3G internet and trying to get unpacked things are slightly crazy!

Now that I am managing to post finally I have some NEWS for you.... If you receive our newsletter you would know that I was looking for some new DT members... and so I can now announce that we are adding to the design team three more wonderful ladies... they are:

Kasey - who posted on the challenge blog yesterday with a beautiful creation...

and
Carly 
and
Gretchen - who be joining us in the next month :)


I wanted also to share a pic of the La-La Land Project class on the weekend.. here are all the beautiful crafty ladies who came along... and in the middle the wonderful Irina Blount from La-La Land Crafts!!


No comments: