Friday, August 10, 2012

Some cartoony images and EXCITING NEWS!!

Good morning, First up I just wanted to share a couple of images I have drawn lately - specifically to COLOUR with COPICS of course... I've been having a little fun drawing cartoony versions of people. 1st up is my good friend Gin.. I drew this for her birthday last week - Here she is below loaded up with her craft supplies.. well some .. Copics, material and knitting....


Next was the image I drew for my DHs birthday card on Monday... He is holding his camera, drinking a coffee and of course his new camera belt has a lego keyring hanging off it! lol!

 
and finally we have my attempt at cartoony digi-tising myself - Sammi!

Of course I AM MAD for MARKERS so you can see me cradling my precious markers... I'm using this piccy to advertise the latest M4M venture.. which is an ONLINE COPIC club... a place for us to share our love of copics... the cost is $45  a year (which is to cover the cost of running the site) and will be updated with videos and monthly journal pages to print and colour! Find out more and sign up by clicking the image below!!


*** The First THREE people to sign up/ pay for the club have the option of having a FREE CARTOON digi done of you!! I just need some pictures and some info.. ie.. what you cannot live without , your favourite colours etc!! 

*** The First TEN people to sign up/ pay for the club will receive the M4M - Sammi Digi free!

No comments: