Wednesday, September 12, 2012

As The Crow Flies

Good morning! (well actually its well past my bedtime over here in the UK but I wanted to get this post up otherwise your day will almost be over!  We are 9 hours behind those of you in Australia!)  I wanted to share with you a card I made using one of those fab images which are now available at the Mad For Markers Online Store from the As The Crow Flies collection and this little is cutie is ' Hollies Flower Boots' I have of course used my copics but as I coloured her whilst away on holiday I can't find my colour list!  I also added some glossy accents to her boots and tiny gems in the flower centres both on the image and the embellishments



Right thanks for stopping by and now I really must head off to bed! but I look forward to catching up with you all again next week so until then, happy colouring!  Oh and don't forget to check out this months challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge blog, it's 'Spring ~ Using Gs and YGs'  which I have used in may image this week.

Take care 
Love Jac xx

No comments: