Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Digi Spot

Hi Jac here this morning to share some more digital delight!  My card for today is using another wonderful image from the 'As The Crow Flies' collection which is available over at the Mad For Markers Online Store.  This time I have used 'Sara Waters', how cute is she?  I have used pinks and greens from my copic collection but haven't got a list of colours (coloured on holiday) but I do know that they fit in with the current challenge over at the Mad For Markers Challenge Blog so please do go and check it out.


I am having such fun colouring these images!

Well only 3 more sleeps for those of you lucky enough to be attending the Copic Colour Conference on Saturday, I am so jealous, wish I was over there joining you, have a fab time I know you will.

Till next week, happy colouring everyone.

Love Jac xx

No comments: