Monday, October 15, 2012

M4M Monday Memos

Good morning!! I am "trying" to be more organised with the blog etc again!! We'll see lol! So... I'm planning to bring back the Monday Memo postings... where I let you in on the latest and greatest at Mad for Markers :)

First up I want to THANK you for taking part in the blog hop last Wed for the latest As the Crow Flies release!! Congratulations to Amanda who completed the hop and is the lucky recipient of all the new images.. please email Sammi to receive your PRIZE :)

A special prize ($20 Gift certificate to M4M) also to Rose Andrew for posting this GORGEOUS ATCF creation on the Mad for Markers Creations group over on Facebook HERE

OK... so in the next couple of weeks I  am a busy little bee... Getting ready for THIS........





HOPE to see you there!!!!

No comments: