Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Its a Lily Rose Fairy!


This is just my absolutely favourite Mad For Markers Digi and not just because I named her...haha! The very talented Sammi drew her and I just love her!

Now I have printed this image to just under an A4 size, so she is pretty big, I am still thinking about what I might do with her, maybe I will frame her and put her somewhere, not sure yet!

I have again done the no lines technique with this picture, not sure if I will ever color using black stamped images again...haha! All I know is I was a little uninspired lately and all of a sudden I am coloring up a storm and loving it, so why not go with it!


Copics Used:

Hair - R59, R29, YR09, YR04, YR02
Dress - B79, B69, B66, B63, B60
Skin - E21, E00, E000, BV21, R20
Mushroom - R59, R39, R37, R35, R32, C5, C3, C1, C00

You can still buy this Digi from the Mad For Markers Shop, so if you don't already own her, pop over and grab yourself the cutest little fairystamp!

No comments: