Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hello Card

Hello Everyone
 
I'm so glad to be sharing my 1st DT project with you all.
I decided to create a Hello card using the Taya in Water hat digi image.
I had a blast creating this card and hope that it
inspires you to create with this cute digi image.

 
Card details : digital image (Taya in Winter Hat) , pattern paper (My Minds Eyes: Every
day eclectic), bling (recollection bling), cardstock (white , steel gray), metallics fabric paint (black) , Enamel Dew Drop sticker ( freckled fawn),  spellbinder die (oval), scallop fabric (Heidi swap) & color shine ( Heidi swap: teal), flower , copic markers ( outfit - BG000 , BG05 , BG09 , C3, C5 , C7 )
 
Thanks for viewing hope you have a Scrap Happy Day
 
* Do something creative everyday *
 
Nicole

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card - nice coloring tfs!!!