Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Steampunk Taya

Good morning, so sorry been a bit caught up with work and family recently so this is the first time I've had chance to play along with the new Steampunk images.  Was so thrilled when Sammi released these as Ria (my daughter) and I are Steampunk fans.  Ria has an awesome outfit must add a picture of her here sometime to show you.  Anyway it's getting late here in England (11.40pm) and I've been up since 6 and am now feeling tired hence the waffle so I will get down to business and share my card I made using Steampunk Taya and off course my copics.  I teamed the gorgeous Taya up with some fab new steampunk digi papers from Bearly Mine Designs, black cs and holographic cs which I embossed and finished off with some die cut cogs, screw top brads and a stamped sentiment.  Hopefully I will be around a bit more regularly as home and work settle again.


Don't forget the fabulous Steampunk images along with lots of other fab images and wonderful new stencils are available at the Mad For Markers Online Store so go and check them out!  

See you soon
Love Jac x

No comments: