Saturday, October 5, 2013

Halloween Time!

Halloween is my FAVORITE time of the year! I love all the creativity that goes into this spectacular holiday!

The possibilities of crafting really are unlimited. I was thrilled when I received the October release from Sammi at M4M...Halloween playtime!  I had TONS of fun playing in the studio with Taya as a Witch digi from Mad For Markers. Again I wanted to take it a step further than a traditional card but not go over the top and have it like a canvas :) The paper is from Stampin Up (last year's stock). Hubby can never say I don't use ALL the paper, LOL!
DT for M4M copyright 2013


The pumpkins were created with die cuts that I ran through my Big Shot; die cuts make life so much easier.  I inked all my pieces with distress ink to give it them a worn look and of course to add some depth to the elements.  I used stickles on the bat and fence to give them some sparkle. :)  Halloween is NOTHING without sparkle! :)


Copic recipe for Taya as a Witch:
E000, E11, E50, R20
YR02, YR04, YR07
C5 C7 C9 100

Have a great weekend!
Paola :)

No comments: